The much anticipated “Swap” is happening!
The Fendace Collection. Born from a creative dialogue between Kim Jones and Donatella Versace.
Two Italian powerhouses combine their signature style codes.
“This is not a collaboration,” they say. “The coming together of Fendi and Versace, two iconic fashion houses, or more rightly, two iconoclastic groups of people, has led to this unique moment in fashion.”
Collections are showcased in two parts within each house.
Here’s the top 5 picks of mine from each!
FENDI BY VERSACE:
1. FENDACE LOGO METAL MESH SLIDERS
2. FENDACE GOLD BAROQUE MULES
3. FENDACE BAGUETTE SHOULDER BAG
4. FENDACE LA MEDUSA MEDIUM HANDBAG
5. FENDACE CHAIN NECKLACE
VERSACE BY FENDI:
1. Fendace Quilted black silk bag
2. Fendace multicolor nylon jacket
3. Fendace Multicolor nylon toiletry case
4. Fendi First Medium Fendace Gold-colored leather bag with appliqués
5. Fendace black acetate sunglasses
This collection has excited me more than any other collab, hack or swap In recent times!
“Both a celebration of Italian fashion and a to-hell-with-it disruption of the established order of things, Fendace is Fashion with a capital F — and a capital V. Together they stand for Freedom, Fun, and Virtuosity.”
There are several more affordable options so everyone can experience a piece of “The Swap”!
What’s you favorite look? Who did it better? Let me know in the comments!!