Time for my top ten picks for Dad!
1. Don’t buy him another boring tie. Buy him a luxurious tie from Ike Behar Charlotte.
Leonard Gresham will help you pick out the perfect tie for your perfect dad!
2. A tie alone does not make an outfit. So pick a Ryan Jor El pocket square to complete the look.
Each pattern is hand picked by the Fashion Connoisseur himself. The key is to compliment not match.
3. So you’ve given Dad a fancy tie and fabulous pocket square but he doesn’t quite know how to make it work. No problem. Once again it’s Ryan Jor El to the rescue.
His book Fashion & Fatherhood will have Dad looking dapper in no time!
4. If dressing up just isn’t Dad’s thing then head to Banana Republic for some comfy and casual outfits.
Throw out the old jeans and torn T-shirt’s and head over to BR on Rea Road and let Beth Scrimgeour make him the most stylish dad in the block.
5. Now that his closest is set it’s time to add some accessories.
L. Howard Artisry in Leather makes unique bags for all occasions. No two bags are the same and Dad will stand out whether it’s for work or travel.
6. We’re all responsible for over half the wrinkles on our dads precious faces. So help him take better care of the face you love with Beauty Counters Men’s line!
Stacy Rovner can help find the perfect products to put that glow back on his face
7. Good Ol Dad is looking pretty good. He needs to smell as good as he looks.
Michael Kors has some incredible colognes. Extreme Rush is my favorite. The Ladies at South Park Mall’s MK store will find the perfect scent for him.
8. He’s looking good and smelling good so he deserves a night out with the guys.
Tailored Smoke Cigar Lounge offers the perfect gentleman’s evening.
9. Give dad some family fun time he will never forget.
Mr. Stumpy’s Axe Throwing In Tega Cay is a fun time for all ages. Combined with Mr. Putty’s Fun Park there’s something for every age from 2 to 102. The golf course is even wheelchair accessible!! The owner Rob is so welcoming and makes each trip memorable.
10. After the shopping and fun it’s time to let dad make a pig of himself.
Tell dad to put the grill away and take him to The Improper Pig. The menu provides so many options to give dads grilling a run for its money.
Once a year we get to pay our Father’s back for everything he’s done for us. Give him things he’s never get for himself. And show him how much he is loved!